Monday 13 March 2017

Quilt Retreat

I have just been on a 5 day quilt retreat.  It was great fun, there was lots of laughter and lots of arrrrggggghhh's.

We all took projects, some completed UFO's and although I also took UFO's, I actually made 2 tops, one is Dances with Dragonflies of which I made 25 blocks which I now need to square up and then attach to each other, and the second one was a charm pack of batiks which I put together and now will border and then quilt. 

I loved being on retreat and met some lovely people and the food was fabulous especially as there was no washing up. 

When the tops are completed and quilted I will post again.

Debbie Hastings (Chair)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CORONA VIRUS AND PROGRAMME UPDATE

Roundabout Quilters have a responsibility to do what we can to keep our members safe when attending meetings and engaging in group activitie...