Friday 11 July 2014

Just wanted to share.

It has been a while since we last posted which is naughty as there is a lot that we could be sharing.  I will try and catch up post some pictures I have taken in the last few months.  In the meantime I thought I would just do a quick post to show you what one of students achieved on the Ineke Berlyn workshop.  Jane Wheeler is not a member of our group but Jude and I know her from our Inspiration to Stitch course and she was very keen to come to the workshop we held as a fan of Ineke's work. This is the finished wall hanging from that day.  Isn't it wonderful?!


If anybody else has a finished something from either this workshop or any of the others we have done and is happy to share, we would love to see them.  Email either Jude or me with a picture and we will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CORONA VIRUS AND PROGRAMME UPDATE

Roundabout Quilters have a responsibility to do what we can to keep our members safe when attending meetings and engaging in group activitie...